Define Your Own Search Regions
Use our map-based polygon search tool to create custom search showcase and slideshow widgets.
- Trust that ANY listings located in a specific geocodable region are included in search results.
- Set the predefined search region by simply drawing a shape on the map using your cursor.
- Zoom in and fine-tune the dimensions as specific as needed!
- Choose to include listings from all or one of your MLS feeds within each polygon region.
- Utilize this resource when your MLS doesn't provide a name for a geographic area or to overcome incorrect listing data provided by your MLSs or other listing agents.
- Give your widgets highly indexable names to enhance searchability for informal areas with recognizable names.